- In the case of any cancellation by WAYPOINT prior to commencement, WAYPOINT will offer a full refund or credit on a subsequent trip.
- Should it be necessary for you to cancel your tour, you must notify WAYPOINT immediately in writing. The notification will take effect the day it is received by WAYPOINT. Monies will be refunded less incurred administration costs as set out in the schedule below:-
- Number of days before departure:
- 60+ days Loss of deposit
- 59-41 days 35% of package price
- 40 – 31 days 50% of package price
- 30 days or less No refund
- At WAYPOINT’s discretion, if another full-paying client prior to the trip date can fill your place, WAYPOINT will refund your money in full, less the deposit. We recommend you take out travel insurance to cover this possibility.
- The non-issuance of an invoice or the non-payment and/or non-receipt of an invoice will not exempt participants from the cancellation penalties contained herein.